Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Monday, January 23, 2006
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Friday, January 20, 2006
- Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
- Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are 4 billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?
- Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
- Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when someone throws a gun at him?
- Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- Whose idea was it to put a "s" in the word "lisp"?
- What is the speed of darkness?
- If you send someone Styrofoam, how do you pack it?
- If the temperature is zero outside today & its going to be twice as cold tomorrow,, how cold will it be?
- If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
- If its true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
- Do married people live longer than single people or does it just seem longer?
- If someone with a split personality threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation?
- Can you cry underwater?
- What level of importance must someone have before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- Why is it that people say they slept like a baby when babies wake up every 2 hours?
- If a deaf person has to go to court is it still called a hearing?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings & then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- Why do doctors, when they ask you to strip, leave the room or cubicle when you change? .... They're still going to see you naked anyway!!
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on bigger suitcases?
All answers gratefully received on a postcard ;-)
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Every year before Christmas we have a visit to London, it was quite nice weather but a little on the chilly side. Apparently we are due snow over the next few days, I can't wait.
This is my youngest, Sophie. After watching The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe she is now completely bonkers about lions.
These are my daughters near the fountains in Trafalgar Square.
The funniest pic of the day.
This is a pic of part of the lights at Regent Street, not very good quality as I took it with my phone.